Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ana, my angel

Ana, my angel.

In my head anorexia is my guardian angel. She tells me when I need to eat, & when I need to starve. She's always there to show me visions of my new skinnier self, I just have to work to get there.

Sometimes if I go on a binge, she punishes me with something. Stomach cramps, guilt, or maybe she calls Mother Nature and asks her to send me my monthly gift.

If I binge & it's awful, I'm in tears, Ana calls her friend, Mia, to have her come & comfort me. Mia is so kind, she always offers me some magical way to get the food out.
"It's okay,"
She says,
"Take some laxative, you'll be back to skinny in a few hours."

And I do what she says, & I feel better. Mia kisses me on the head, shakes hands with Ana & whispers to her, "she's all yours now."

Ana keeps me strong.
Mia keeps me sane.
  • This is a war.
Food is our enemy.



Stay strong lovelies.

-Emilie




I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment